PH +61 3 9909 7011
MOB 0401 556 410
Effie Gidakos, the current Principal of Choice Legal, Lawyers and Business Consultants, began her own legal practice in 2004. As the practice became more established and achieved growth, Choice Legal was conceived in 2005.
Effie Gidakos has continued as the Principal of and driving force behind Choice Legal, Lawyers and Business Consultants. Her passion, commitment and dedication remain the motivation behind the business’ success and growth. Her experience and accolades include:
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of Australia.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship, Masters in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MEI).
- Leo Cussen Institute, Legal Practical Training, Post Graduate studies.
- University of Tasmania, Graduate, combined degree Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law.
Employment Background and Experience:
Ms Gidakos has worked as a Lawyer in both private practice in various areas of law and as In-House Counsel in the property and construction industry. Whilst engaged as In-house Counsel, she was also duly appointed as Contracts Administrator and, at a later date with another employer, as Business Development Manager. Her journey through this diverse background brought her to appreciate the importance in offering an accessible service to clients and delivering pragmatic solutions: Efficient, Expedient, Effective.
Other Interests and Accolades:
Associate Director on the National Board of Directors, CanTeen (The Australian Organisation for Young People Living With Cancer) (2001-2003).
Volunteer, CanTeen (The Australian Organisation for Young People Living With Cancer) (1998-2004).
Volunteer, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre (2000 to current day).
Competitive Tennis Player and Tennis Coach throughout Australia (1988-1993)